Anycoop is a an all-in-one digital service designed for co-operatives and their members.
- Purpose built for co-operatives
Anycoop is purpose built to serve the seven guiding principles that all co-operatives follow:
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Co-operation among Co-operatives
- Concern for Community
2. Inclusive digital service
Anycoop service is fully accessible on the web, app and via interactive menu options on SMS. No other service is available on SMS in that its like an internet browser on SMS.
3. Mobile first solution
Anycoop service is a mobile first solution which enables cooperative to manage and engage with members using just a mobile, anywhere, anytime. There is no need to install any fancy software or the need for a smart phone app.
4. KPI delivery and monitoring
Anycoop enables co-operatives to deliver and monitor real-time KPIs which can aid decision making.
5. Its free to start
Anycoop is offering a free community digital service for up to 20 users and
6. Free digital training to get you started
Up to 10 hours of digital training for your team to help you start creating the content for your digital community tool.
7. Promoting the co-operative community
Anycoop is providing a well needed service which enables co-operatives to use technology to grow the community.